Nanny in Sykesville, MD 21784.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 12/29/2013
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 41
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $10-$20 per hour
I have been a professional nanny for 17 years. I have cared for children ages newborn- school age. I haelped with homework, preparing kids meals, arranging play dates, transporting children to and from school, and their activities. My last family I was with for 5.5 years, and provided care for their three children.
I have an Associate Degree, 90 hour state certification. I am also certified in CPR & First Aide.
I run a registered home daycare located in my Glen Burnie home. Currently have three openings available for ages two & up. Price includes meals, snacks, crafts, and educational programs, at a preasonable rate.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/14/15
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekends Daytime
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help