Nanny in Boothbay, ME 04537.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 29
- 13 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$20 per hour
My passion is working with kids! I graduated from the University of Maine in May 2011 with a degree in Elementary Education. I have been baby-sitting since I was 12 (in exchange for piano lessons!). I have cared for children of all ages - from infants to pre-teens! I love kids, playing games, coloring, exploring, and being silly with children.
I have experience with multiples, infants, elementary age... you name it! Currently, I am a part-time Ed Tech at a school in Topsham. I am looking for a part-time nanny job a few days a week, or some fairly regular babysitting jobs.
Age Specific Experience
13 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 2/14/14
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling