Adriana E. Nanny in Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 09/26/2015
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Cape Elizabeth, ME
- Age 27
- 6 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
Bachelors Degree In Psychology.
Experienced in ABA as a Behavioral Analyst Technician for over 1.5 years from June 2013-November 2014
Experience babysitting kids ages 3months- 10 years old for 6 years.
Experience interning at St. Lucys Pre School in year of 2008.
Experience interning at North County Lifeline mentoring troubled youth in 2011.
Experience interning at ECDA facilitating parenting group in 2012.
Educated in child care. Have taken 2 years of child development during undergraduate education.
Basic cooking skills.
Active, loving person able to keep up with active kids.
Available late nights until any hour.
Able to clean up after kids.
Great Organizational skills.
Able to keep up with routines and structure.
Fun person who loves playing with kids and able to keep kids entertained.
Age Specific Experience
6 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
- Sensory Integration Disorder
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Assistance With Transportation
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Positive Behavioral Support
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/1/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling