Amanda D. Nanny in Ellsworth, ME 04605. Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 30
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $9-$12 per hour
I'm a 28 year old single woman with no children. I have 8+ years of experience with children; anything from baby sitting to obtaining my behavioral health professional certification and working with children with special needs, behavioral and cognitive delays etc. I am also first aid/cpr certified. My current position is head day care teacher.
I am currently looking for a family/parent searching for a full time baby sitter/nanny position. My current employer may be closing their doors and I would like to have something lined up and started before that happens. Therefore, I would need to give my employer a two weeks notice.
I am comfortable doing any light housekeeping (dishes, sweeping, cleaning up toys, etc.) and I'm fine with pets.
If you have any questions or wish to have more info, feel free to message me!
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Developmental Language Disorder
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Essay Writing
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Holly M. is a reference for Amanda D.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Makenzie F. is a reference for Amanda D.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|