Kayla M. Nanny in Portland, ME 04103.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 30
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$20 per hour
I would like to express my interest in the position you are offering. I currently finished my Bachelors of Arts in Criminal Justice in June and will be returning to school in the fall to finish my Masters.
Given my related experience and excellent qualifications, I feel that I would be a great individual to care for your child.
My long-term experience in childcare and health care has taught me how to communicate with all types of children. I am friendly, reliable, and most of all I love working with kids.
I look after all age groups, and even do holiday cover, school pick-ups, and drop offs. I enjoy music, the beach, playgroups, and park activities for the kids.
I have strong communication skills and I am multitask-oriented. I'm eager to learn and enjoy interacting with children of all ages. I am certain I would make a good addition to caring for your child.
I would like to have the opportunity to speak with you so we might discuss the possibility of caring for your child.
Thank you for your consideration.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Objective: Fun, responsible, and certified nanny looking for a fun family to care for.
* More than 7 years of experience as a nanny and babysitter. * Extensive background in working with preschool, primary, and elementary school children. * Skills and goal-oriented person, professional attitude, and highly motivated individual. * Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. * CPR and First Aid certified, American Red Cross, 20014.
* 2012- Nursing degree; Portland, ME * 2008- Dental Assistant & Radiology License; Portland, ME * 2008- CNA Program; Portland, ME * 2006- Aesthetics Program; Portland, ME. Less
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Jessica A. is a reference for Kayla M.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Vicki H. is a reference for Kayla M.||Join Now to Contact Reference|