Nanny in Saco, ME 04072.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 59
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Yesterday
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
I am an energetic, outgoing, loving, patient, creative mother who would love the opportunity to use my experience to care for your children. I chose child care as a means of additional income for my family because I truly enjoy taking care of children. I also home-schooled my children, making me a teacher-at-heart! I am an on-hands babysitter playing, reading, playing table games and encouraging outdoor activity, I believe the greatest thing you can do for a child is to give them your time.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 3/31/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Tracey . is a reference for Shelley S.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Kim . is a reference for Shelley S.||Join Now to Contact Reference|