Nanny in Cedar Springs, MI 49319.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Cedar Springs, MI
- Age 31
- 0 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
I'm interested in providing childcare for a family with one child from newborn to 12 years of age. I have a 5 month old son and an 11 year old step-son. I LOVE being a mom. I understand the capacity of a mothers love so I will provide the utmost care to give you the peace of mind leaving your child with me. I love the outdoors but I also enjoy doing crafts indoors on rainy days! I am dependable, fun, loving, and caring! I am CPR and first aid certified. I have my own transportation but would ideally like to watch your child in my home but I am willing to discuss. I also would like a family that would give me the opportunity to care for my 5 month old son while I also care for your child. I can promise I will give the same care and attention! I would like to build a long term relationship with the child and family that chooses me as their childcare provider!
Age Specific Experience
0 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/22/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling