Nanny in Burnsville, MN 55306.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 42
- 5 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$15 per hour
I am a caring, homeschooling mother of 3 children, offering part-time nanny services. My background includes a BA in secondary education and a master's degree in adult education. I also have a minor in child psychology and a trained Montessori catechist for ages 3-12. I understand the educational and emotion needs of children. I will provide a fun, caring, and educational environment for your child.
Age Specific Experience
5 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 2/28/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling