Jami S. Nanny in Saint Paul, MN 55122.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 29
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$30 per hour
My name is Jami Schultz and I am a licensed school counselor. Currently I am working as a grief counselor through Park Nicollet where I go into schools and meet with students who have lost a loved one.
I have been babysitting and nannying for over 15 years and know that working with kids is what I was born to do. I absolutely love to help children with their daily activities and speak to them on a level that makes them feel as though they are the most important people in the world which is why I am pursuing a career that will allow me to listen and help children everyday I go to work.
I look forward to every single babysitting and nannying job I set up and I arrange activities centered around the individual characteristics of each child involved.
I would love to help you and your family out with any babysitting or nannying needs that you may have and look forward to hearing from you in the future.
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Down Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/25/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling