Nicole Z. Nanny in Minneapolis, MN 55436.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 36
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
Hello my name is Nicole.
I have a degree in Early Childhood Development.
I've been working with children for 15 year's. As a nanny, in a day care and also as a Pre-K/Kindergarten teacher.
I love children!!
I enjoy the outdoors, arts and crafts and reading.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you Nicole
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bed Baths
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Lifting and Transferring
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/11/18
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Meal Preparation
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling