Kaylee K. Nanny in Elko New Market, MN 55020. Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Elko New Market, MN
- Age 18
- 5 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $0-$0 per hour
- I am 18 and finishing senior year in high school, looking for summer nanny job (2014) before college in the fall.
- My mother has been a certified in-home daycare provider since I was born, so I have plenty experience helping her out with boys and girls of all ages (from infants to middle schoolers), and also have experience with special needs children.
- I have also volunteered as a counselor and taken leadership programs at a YMCA summer camp.
- Successful babysitting for several families
- Have valid drivers license, willing to drive kids where they need to go or for fun outings such as the zoo, pool, movies, etc.
- Active, patient, caring child care provider able to keep up with energetic kids
- Extremely qualified academically to assist kids in any summer homework/reading projects
- Do not smoke/drink, very responsible
- Comfortable with pets and caring for them as well
Age Specific Experience
5 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/8/14
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
|Cathy K. is a reference for Kaylee K.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|