Nanny in Foley, MN 56329.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 26
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
Hi, my name is Justine. I am 24-year-old. I am very outgoing, patient, dependable and responsible. I am also very easygoing and easy to get along with. I have been a nanny since I was 16-year-old. I have cared for up to four children at a time from the ages of 3 months old to 14 years old
I have about 6 years of experience when it comes to caring for infants. I have also cared for multiples from 3 months old until they were 2.
I recently graduated St. Cloud State with my bachelor’s degree in Community Psychology. I am a non-smoker, I have my own vehicle, and I don't mind doing light housework. I enjoy working with and caring for children as their simple approach to everyday life intrigues me. I love to bring children to outings, read with them, do arts and crafts and bring them to play outside.
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/3/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Sara C. is a reference for Justine B.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Anna H. is a reference for Justine B.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|