Nanny in Garrison, MN 56450.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 50
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $30-$40 per hour
The best two jobs that I have ever held is being a mother and being a live-in nanny for triplets at age 6 and their 13 yo brother. I love the interaction and insight that comes from a child's mind and value their honesty. I am definitely interactive - that is what makes it so much fun.
Common sense goes along way in childcare. : ))
Nanny and babysitting jobs were 15+ years ago, so no current references from the area. Note: Any references requested would be work related.
I am currently a Foster parent for a newborn.
I am a non-smoker (only for Native American ceremonies). My CPR certificate is up for renewal, but I do know Infant CPR as well as AED. I also took several years of Tae Kwon Do. I have strong swimming skills and have participated in one Swift Water Rescue situation in Colorado.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 3/1/17
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Shannon D. is a reference for Michelle P.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|