Nanny in Loretto, MN 55357.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 29
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $12-$25 per hour
Hi my name is Rachel and I have alot of experience working with children. I have worked in daycare with all ages of children for 10+ years and also was a nanny to 3 great kids for 6 years. The reason I would rather nanny than work in daycare is because I enjoy getting close to one family and I feel like a large part in the children's lives considering I am with them every day (or days needed) and with daycare there are just so many families I dont feel like I can get as close to the them. I am a very outgoing person, I am very active especially in the summer I try to be outside every chance I get. I have experience with lesson plans and curriculum for all ages so I am willing to work with colors, shapes, numbers etc. and also do fun crafts with the children.
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/1/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Kim B. is a reference for Rachel Y.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Cari J. is a reference for Rachel Y.||Join Now to Contact Reference|