Ethan W. Nanny in Minneapolis, MN 55427.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 07/30/2018
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 18
- 2 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $13-$20 per hour
My name is Ethan Womack, I am 18 years old and a senior at Robbinsdale Armstrong High School where I have been actively involved in swim team, ultimate frisbee, intermural basketball, orchestra, cross country and math team. In addition to school I am a trained lifeguard, work at Calvary Cooperative serving meals to elderly residents and the last two summers I have been a part time nanny for an autistic teen boy.
I am looking for a full time position to save more money for college, I am planning to attend University of WI Whitewater as part of the Honors Program studying Accounting and Spanish.
Below are some reasons you should consider hiring me:
- I have experience
- I like to be active especially with swimming, basketball, ultimate frisbee, soccer, etc
- I am a responsible driver. In addition to driving myself to my various activities and the boy I watched the last two summers as captain of the swim team (mainly 12-14 year olds) I am use to driving all over the cities.
- I have other skills that may be useful - I speak Spanish having been in immersion from K-10th grade, I am a pretty good chess player and am happy to teach others, when I was younger and had more time I was an avid reader. Additionally, I had a nanny while I was growing up so I understand what it is like on the other end.
- I am motivated to do a good job!
Thank you for considering me!
PS I am available the whole summer - the site only lets me indicate a few months at a time but ideally I would like a full time summer position from June 4 till the end of August (I am still waiting for my official move in date but the earliest would be Aug 27th)
Age Specific Experience
2 years of paid child care experience with:
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Assistance With Transportation
Availability & Job Preferences
- Summer Position
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/28/18
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Social Studies
|Theresa F. is a reference for Ethan W.||Relationship: Friend||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Steve E. is a reference for Ethan W.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|