Basic Background Check
Sophia Z. Nanny in Minneapolis, MN 55416.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check completed and badge awarded. Contact the caregiver directly to see the report.
Basic Background Check Completed 07/03/2018
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 18
- 2 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $14-$18 per hour
Hi, I'm Sophia! I've worked as a babysitter growing up for neighborhood kids, aged 2-11. I also worked for 8 months as a personal care assistant, for a 17-year-old boy who was on the spectrum. I also worked in my cousins daycare in the summer for 3 summers, working with kids aged from infant to 6 years old. I have reliable transportation to take them where they need to go. I have experience in preparing meals. I'm certified in cpr, first aid and as a personal care assistant. I'm flexible on my schedule.
Age Specific Experience
2 years of paid child care experience with:
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 10/1/18
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling