Chelsey P. Nanny in Minneapolis, MN 55406.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 28
- 14 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Rating (1 review)
Preferred Rate $20-$30 per hour
I graduated in 2012 from North Park University in Chicago with my education degree. I am currently working for the Minneapolis Public Schools with students kindergarten through 5th grade. I have over 10 years of experience working as a babysitter and nanny. I love working with all ages of children and seeing the world through their set of eyes! I would love to be considered to work with your family this summer.
Will provide references upon request.
Age Specific Experience
14 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
Special Needs Services Experience
- Positive Behavioral Support
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 6/13/2016
My availability is valid through 6/30/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
Chelsey is a fantastic sitter. From day one my boys were comfortable with her. She is very warm, calm and has a great attitude. I could tell from the way she dealt with my boys that she has vast knowledge and love of children. She was very active with the kids - taking them sledding, on walks, and playing with their toys with them. I would highly recommend her to anyone, she is a pleasure to have around the house.