Nanny in Minneapolis, MN 55422.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 28
- 14 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $200-$400 per week
My name is a Jess, and caring for children has always been a passion of mine. I have 1 daughter Olivia (19 months/2 in June) and a son on the way (May 20th 2016). I'm available to start watching your child/ren mid to late June.
Child care available for infant to toddler. We live in a house in Robbinsdale with plenty of room to play and learn. There is also a park a block away.
I have over 10 years of nanny experience caring for newborns through school aged children. I provide a structured active day for children in my care including being outdoors. I am available for drop off at 7:00 AM and pick up by 5:00 PM. (Hours are negotiable).
If you are interested in a loving home where your child will be well cared for, send an email to Coolcats238@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you!
Age Specific Experience
14 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Down Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
- Mobility Challenges
- Premature Newborn
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 4/14/2016
My availability is valid through 4/14/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help