Jennifer M. Nanny in Rosemount, MN 55068. Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check Expired
Enhanced Background Check Expired 12/20/2013
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 25
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Rating (1 review)
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
I love watching children; teaching them fun but educational things as well as watching them grow up is something I really love seeing. I have been a nanny for over three years but working with children all my life.
I do have a step son and step daughter ages 8 and 4 than like with me full time that I would have to bring with me in the summer time.
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/11/15
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
My Husband and I had the opportunity to meet with Jennifer to discuss our nanny position when we had a referral from a family friend step forward. Had we not had this option, we would have moved forward with an arrangement with her. She presented herself in a professional manner and appears to be well organized. In talking with her reference, they had positive things to say about her time with their family. Jennifer seems to have had good experience working will all ages of children.