Abby B. Nanny in Victoria, MN 55386.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 30
- 13 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
I am currently a nanny for 20 month old twins in St. Louis Park and my contract is coming to an end at the end of May so I will be looking to start with a new family beginning June 1st. I have over 10 years of child care experience and graduated from college with a degree in elementary education. I have experience caring for triplets, twins, nanny share situations and for families with children of different ages. I am a very dependable, hard working, honest, punctual and organized person who absolutely loves working with kids! Communication is very important to me with parents. I do not mind doing children's laundry, light housework, running errands and grocery shopping.
References available upon request.
Age Specific Experience
13 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 5/25/2015
My availability is valid through 5/25/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Nazish H. is a reference for Abby B.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Chris M. is a reference for Abby B.||Join Now to Contact Reference|