Nanny in Defiance, MO 63341.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 26
- 6 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$20 per hour
My name is Abbey. I am a teacher for Troy School District. I have multiple education degrees; Special Education, Early Childhood and Elementary. I have been teaching for 1 year, a part time evening nanny for 1 year and have been working in childcare for 6 years. I have experience with working with children from birth to 12 years old. I am a very outgoing, active individual. My passion is teaching children, watching them grow, succeed and meet their goals as individuals inside and outside of the classroom. I love being outdoors as much as I can. I am a very hands on person and enjoy arts and crafts, games, reading, singing and anything fun. I think it is important to use learning in any types of situation. I am very interested in Nanning because I want to continue working with children while I am off school for the summer. I think I would be a wonderful nanny for you involving your children in active outdoor and indoor activities while still keeping up with academic goals for the summer. I am very flexible to schedule changes and have great time management skills.
Age Specific Experience
6 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 5/29/2014
My availability is valid through 7/28/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help