Nanny in Saint Louis, MO 63129.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Saint Louis, MO
- Age 29
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
The twins I have been watching for the past 5 years are headed to kindergarten! I have been caring for them since they were infants and have love loved every minute of getting to love, teach, and watch them grow and learn! I love being active and like to get out and take walks, play and explore outside, at the park, Zoo, playdates, and other outings. I am crafty and creative and enjoy doing projects and playing games/doing activities inside too.
I have experience working with children of all ages including newborns through age 13. I have experience with multiples (twins, triplets, and even quintuplets!). I have worked as a nanny, babysitter, as well as in a daycare setting
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 12/24/2016
My availability is valid through 3/23/17
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help