Patricia W. Nanny in Gulfport, MS 39501. Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 12/16/2013
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 54
- 18 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Rating (1 review)
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
Hi my name is Patricia and here is a little about myself. Born and raised on Gulf Coast of MS.where my family and I call home. I have always loved caring for children. Owned and operated a day care in my home for 13 years. As well as having 4 grown children and 5 grandchildren. I have 20 years of proven experience combination of education and child development exp.
Extra: housework, cooking and laundry when needed.
-Availability = day, evening, night, all day weekends, a.m/p.m. short notice =own transportation (yes)
Over all experience
-Certified in Adult /children/Infant CPR and first aid, special needs children.
* Activities: I like to introduce and join in with the children. Building blocks, singing, dancing to music, arts and crafts, story time, playing hand games, and outside play.
*May 2006 - Sept 2010 Keesler Air Force Base Child Development Center. Ages 6 weeks to 5 years old. Skills included making lesson plans to fit each child's individual development. Changed diapers and took care of their personal needs throughout the day.
* January 2011 to September 2011 Feliciano Family
Nanny for military family in Navarre, Fl. I took care of their 4 month old helping him and watching him grow. I enjoyed my short time caring for him and also getting to know the whole family.
* November 2012 to August 2013 Carruth Family
Nanny to their 4 month old son. Caring out my daily duties to provide and care for him on a daily basis. Skills seeked out feeding, nap and play time.
*January 2014 to June 2014 Was a foster parent to a special needs child. Through DHS of MS.
*August 18 2014 to January 9, 2015 Capps Family Nanny to their 2 & 5 yr. old. Duties include getting the girls up and dressed and feed. Taking the 5 yr. old to and from school. Meeting the needs of the 2 yr. old potty training, reading, working on colors & numbers outdoor play.
*February 16, 2015 to present (Monday & Tuesday evening) Anderson Family
Nanny to their 8,6 and 4 yr. old. Duties include helping with homework, preparing dinner and bathtime. Also outside play, games and crafts.
* I can be reached at 228-243-2942 or 228-284-2607 or sittercity.com
Marjorie & Jeremy Anderson 228-731-4139/228-731-4149
Alicia Capps (c) 228- 219-4932
Nicole & Corey Carruth(c) 909-842-0892 /Cory 310-864-5762
Shelly & Corey Darby (c) 757-589-3628 (c) 504-610-5472
Age Specific Experience
18 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Mobility Challenges
- Premature Newborn
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bed Baths
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Feeding Tube
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Injection Assistance
- Insulin Injections
- Lifting and Transferring
- Mobility Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Respiratory Care
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/30/15
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
Patricia worked with my family for 7 months. She did a terrific job. She is wonderful with children.
|Marjorie & Jeremy A. is a reference for Patricia W.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Shelly & Cory D. is a reference for Patricia W.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|