Nanny in Bozeman, MT 59771.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 57
- 30 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$15 per hour
I grew up around children and love them. I never had any of my own and growing up in Bozeman I was know as the neighborhood sitter.
It seem I always had children with me, floated the river, swimming, hiking or anything else that has to do with being outside in this beautiful place we live in.
Some of my other activities include skiing, softball, bowling.
I would truly love this opportunity to be around children again.
Age Specific Experience
30 years of paid child care experience with:
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Learning Disabilities
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Lifting and Transferring
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/31/13
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Kristen R. is a reference for Carolyn S.||Relationship: Friend||Join Now to Contact Reference|