Nanny in Arapahoe, NC 28510.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 45
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Today
Preferred Rate $8-$10 per hour
I am 45 yrs. old, married, Christian, and a mom of 2 boys (ages 21 and 15). My youngest son has special needs (high functioning Autism, ADHD, Sensory Processing Disorder, and some other issues).
I started working with kids, at about 15, teaching horseback riding. I've worked in daycare, teaching preschool, at a residential center for mentally impaired, etc. And, of course, I have "mom" experience. I have also worked with older people some, including my grandmother and mother-in-law (both have passed on now).
I love animals, reading, art, playing on my computer. I do not smoke, drink, or do drugs . I am looking for something in Pamlico County. If you would like to meet, please contact me through this site. Thanks.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
Special Needs Experience
Age groups: Youth, Teen
Has own special needs child
Years of Experience: More than 10 years
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Pervasive Development Disorder
- Sensory Integration Disorder
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 11/16/2015
My availability is valid through 1/11/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Teresa D. is a reference for Denise B.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Stan C. is a reference for Denise B.||Join Now to Contact Reference|