Enhanced Background Check
Nanny in Charlotte, NC 28270.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check completed and badge awarded. Contact the caregiver directly to see the report.
Enhanced Background Check Completed 11/22/2016
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check results did not meet requirements for badge, so you should contact the caregiver directly to see the results.
Motor Vehicle Records CheckIneligible
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 41
- 19 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $17-$19 per hour
I have been a professional nanny for 19 years and I also teach gymnasics. I have experience with twins, preemies, and families with 5 children. I am looking for a part time position on Mondays (7-5), Wednesdays (7-3), and Thursdays (7-3) and will be looking for a full time position starting in August 2015.
Age Specific Experience
19 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider a part time position
- Available to start on 3/3/2015
My availability is valid through 6/2/15
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Jessica And Digger M. is a reference for Emily B.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Corinne And John W. is a reference for Emily B.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|