Nanny in Charlotte, NC 28277.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 27
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $400-$600 per week
I have been a child care provider for 5 years now and have enjoyed ever minute of it! I am the oldest of 5 children, which has given me vast experience. I began babysitting at 14 and later became a part time nanny for multiple families over the next few years. A large majority of the children were infants ranging from newborn to 12 years of age. I recently completed my first year of college where I was working on my degree in music and french. I truly love children and the opportunity to teach and nurture others. I love to inspire those around me and nothing makes me smile more than seeing a happy child! Every experience I have had with the families I have worked with has been absolutely amazing and look forward to becoming a part of your life!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/28/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
|Taylor E. is a reference for Megan D.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|