Nanny in Concord, NC 28025.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 27
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
I live in Concord, NC and have been living here for my whole life. I have my CPR and first aid license as well. I have been watching children for over seven years. I enjoy watching kids of many different ages. I love doing activities, helping with homework, helping around the house and most of all, i love being outside! I have watched children from newborns-twelve years old. I love spending time with kids and I enjoy their company.
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 3/7/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Lindsay M. is a reference for Annie C.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Katie L. is a reference for Annie C.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|