Nanny in Cornelius, NC 28031.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 33
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $12-$15 per hour
I am originally from Mooresville, NC and currently reside in Davidson, NC. After working as a Realtor, I decided to return to college to obtain my Bachelor of Science in Chemistry. My goal is to attend medical school and focus on surgical studies.
In addition to my studies, I enjoy exercising, yoga, singing, cooking healthy lifestyle meals, going to the US Whitewater Center, walking my two dogs, Diesel and Flea, hanging out with my family and nieces, Ava (4), Brooke (12), Makayla (15..going on 30), weekend boating on Lake Norman, and meeting new positive people.
My current class schedule allows me to be available for early morning and afternoon care on MWF and full-time hours on TTh.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider a part time position
- Available to start on 10/17/2016
My availability is valid through 12/31/16
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help