Kristine M. Nanny in Fayetteville, NC 28314. Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 25
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Rating (1 review)
Preferred Rate $7-$10 per hour
I am a nontraditional student studying to become an elementary teacher. I absolutely love working with children of all ages. Five years ago, I started working in a daycare as a caregiver in the infant room. Over the years, I was given many opportunities to work with every age group from children two weeks old to twelve years old. I am very organized, adaptable, patient, and caring.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 1/7/2015
My availability is valid through 4/1/15
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
Excellent!! Kristine has been working for us the past month and she is wonderful. Exactly what you want in a babysitter….flexible, dependable, easy going personality and most important FUN. My 6 yr old wants to keep her to herself and have her own "Kristine Days". She stays busy with us and another family but if you can get time with her, you won't be disappointed.