Barbara Ann L.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
- 16 years paid experience
- Age 30
- Nanny in Hickory, NC 28602
Meet Barbara Ann
- Speaks English
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I grew up in an extremely close and very large family and being one of the youngest, I became an aunt at a young age. I would stay over my sibling’s houses as much as possible just to help as much as I could, that was the start of my love for taking care of children. At the age of 12 I had become the “neighborhood babysitter”. From there I started babysitting full time at my house for family and friends. My last nanny position started with a 3 month old who had just had skull surgery, very nerve racking but I didn’t let fear stop me! Before he turned 4 I was also watching his 2 year old and newborn sisters. Unfortunately due to the mothers work schedule changing they no longer needed a nanny but we still make time to see each other!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using our background check tools. To learn more about our committment to keep your family safe, visit the Trust & Safety center.
Enhanced background check not run.Enhanced background checkNot Run
Basic background check not run.Basic background checkNot Run
Motor vehicle records check not run.Motor vehicle records checkNot Run
First aid certificationFirst aid certification Not on file
CPR certificationCPR certification Not on file
- Willing to consider either a part time or full time position
- Seeking Summer Position, Short-term (1 to 3 months), Temporary (4 to 12 months), Permanent (1 to 2 years), Permanent (2 or more years) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 6/14/18
Willing to care for 4+ children per sitting
$15-$25/hr for the first child, $12 for each additional child
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Assist with setting a routine
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
Barbara Ann L.