Kendra M. Nanny in Huntersville, NC 28078.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check Expired
Enhanced Background Check Expired 11/04/2016
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 33
- 12 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
I have been a nanny for 12 years now. I have a wide range of families I have worked for. They vary from a family of 5 homeschooled children of a blended family, afterschool with 8yr old boy of a single mom, overnight stays with a pre-teen only child, twin toddler boys, newborn baby and older brother learning to accept the new one into the family, and a very active family of a 3yr old boy and 1 yr old girl who love to get dirty, a loving and compassionate family of 2 boys that are , without a doubt, high energy, twin rambunctious boys, and currently with a family with a 2.5 year old learning how to be "independent". Usually I work with the toddler age. Those years include potty training, the 'no' stage, the terrible two's, learning manners...and i wouldn't give up those moments for anything! I've learned that the older they get, the more energetic they become. Along with that comes more special memories to look forward to.
I plan on having my own family one day, but for now i love helping other parents when they are unable to or just need that break from life.
Age Specific Experience
12 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/30/17
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help