Nanny in Mooresville, NC 28117.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 34
- 18 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$15 per hour
I am a 2005 graduate of Salve Regina University with a Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
I have been taking care of children for over 18 years now, through babysitting, working as a preschool teacher and most recently as a nanny.
I am now a stay at home mom to my handsome 1-year-old little guy. I have experience with all age levels and developmental stages.
I love working with children and have turned it into my life's passion.
Looking to help families with day to day tasks.
If you need errands run during the week like groceries, dry cleaning, meal prep or if you need help with the kids after school please send me a message.
I would need to bring my son along too, but he's a super sweet low key guy!
Age Specific Experience
18 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
- Mobility Challenges
- Sensory Integration Disorder
- Tourette Syndrome
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bed Baths
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Lifting and Transferring
- Mobility Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 1/18/2016
My availability is valid through 4/14/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies