Nanny in Mooresville, NC 28115.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 29
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$14 per hour
I can easily adapt to any age. I like to plan fun activities and adventures to keep children's minds stimulated throughout the day or after school. I am one of 7 children and I'm older than 4 of my siblings. That has given me plenty of patience :-) I have been a youth leader for a youth group of about 150 students in Concord. I am a sunday school teacher for 0-3 year olds at my church. I am capable of caring for any age. I am responsible and fun loving. I am currently a nanny for an 6 yr old that I have been with since she was 6 months old. I am good at what I do :-) And I have glowing references upon request :-)
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 6/8/2016
My availability is valid through 7/11/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Lenae R. is a reference for Natasha H.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Angela R. is a reference for Natasha H.||Join Now to Contact Reference|