Nanny in Raleigh, NC 27607.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 28
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
I am 27 years old, my schedule is very flexible and I have worked with children of all ages as a competitive swimming instructor, ESL instructor, camp counsler, as well as through various babysitting positions. I am very familiar and comfortable with brainstorming fun, creative, and educational activities to keep children interested, excited, and stimulated. I am responsible, imaginative, and energetic. Familiar with healthy cooking, licensed to drive, CPR & First Aid, Lifeguard certified.
I have recently worked as the lead assistant teacher at a home-based, Waldorf-inspired preschool/daycare in Ithaca, NY. Through working here, I have acquired a lot of Waldorf training through practical experience & the attendance of workshops in New Hampshire & New York.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 11/23/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Collier R. is a reference for Chanelle B.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Angela V. is a reference for Chanelle B.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|