Nanny in Wake Forest, NC 27587.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Wake Forest, NC
- Age 29
- 13 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
Hello! My name is Whitney Gordon! I live in Wake Forest with my husband, Jesse and my 7month old baby boy! I have been babysitting off and on since middle school, and while in college worked for an after-school center (2008-2009) with elementary students! I worked as a preschool teacher for a year (2011-12), teaching Older 2's. Most recently, I've been a nanny for an 8 and 12 year old (beginning when they were 5 and 9). I have found through my years of experience with children of all ages that each child is different (even from siblings) and needs to feel important and special. I'm most interested in working with younger children (5 and below), as I would need to bring my son along with me! I look forward to hearing from you!
Age Specific Experience
13 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
1 year of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/11/14
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling