Nanny in Columbus, NE 68601.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 36
- 11 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
Hello! My name is Pamela. I have been teaching preschool since 2004 and was awarded my Associate of Applied Science Degree in Early Childhood Education in 2005 from Central Community College.
I am married and my husband and I have a beautiful daughter who is now 11 years old. She is my inspiration and I love my family!
I enjoy working with children. I find them to be very eager to learn about the world around them. I love to watch as the children I currently teach in a Christian setting grow not only emotionally and cognitively (as well as develop large and small motor skills).
Finally, I believe that parents are the first teachers and as such I strive to maintain relationships with each of my students’ families.
Age Specific Experience
11 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Bed Baths
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Positive Behavioral Support
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/14/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Brittany S. is a reference for Pamela G.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Jessica R. is a reference for Pamela G.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|