Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
- 6 years paid experience
- Age 22
- Nanny in Omaha, NE 68106
- Comfortable with pets
Hello! I’m a senior at the University of Nebraska at Omaha, studying emergency management and public health. I am CPR/first aid/AED certified, stop the bleed certified, and bloodborne pathogen certified. I have about 6 years of paid childcare experience. I work in after school care/tutoring for 3 years. For the other 3, I nannies 5 kids age 5-11.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using our background check tools. To learn more about our committment to keep your family safe, visit the Trust & Safety center.
Enhanced background check not run.Enhanced background checkNot Run
Basic background check not run.Basic background checkNot Run
Motor vehicle records check not run.Motor vehicle records checkNot Run
First aid certificationFirst aid certification Not on file
CPR certificationCPR certification Not on file
- Willing to consider either a part time or full time position
- Seeking Summer Position, Short-term (1 to 3 months), Temporary (4 to 12 months) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Available to start on 6/23/2019
- My availability is valid through 8/26/19