Nanny in Gilford, NH 03249.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 26
- 4 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$20 per hour
I am a college graduate with a degree in Psychology. I have worked with children through a number of capacities: as a research assistant studying LGBT adoptive families, church/Sunday school, Vacation Bible School, girl scouts, and most recently I have worked as a behavioral therapist for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. I have worked with children ages 2-13 mainly. I have a background in music and sports and am a very energetic and outgoing person looking for a fun family to work with!
Age Specific Experience
4 years of paid child care experience with:
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
My availability is valid through 8/18/13
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help