Diane S. Nanny in Hudson, NH 03051.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 11/22/2017
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 52
- 20 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $10-$13 per hour
I'm Diane, and have two beautiful girls that are growing up too quickly. I miss when they were little .
Now that my girls are independent and almost both adults, It has truly become my passion to work with the younger ones!!!
I do not mind picking them up at school, or bus stop and help them with homework and prepare snacks. Or I also provide before school care, as well this school year.
I have just recently finished my degree and will be looking to work next school year in the public schools. I will still be interested in providing services when that time comes in addition to working as a Para Professional Teacher's Aide.
Would love to chat when you would be interested in checking out my 2 refs on the site.
Age Specific Experience
20 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
My availability is valid through 11/28/13
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Alicia B. is a reference for Diane S.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Mary Beth A. is a reference for Diane S.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|