Nanny in Hudson, NH 03051.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 50
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Today
Preferred Rate $10-$13 per hour
I'm Diane, and have two beautiful girls that are growing up too quickly. I miss when they were little .
Now that my girls are independent and almost both adults, It has truly become my passion to work with the younger ones!!!
I do not mind picking them up at school, or bus stop and help them with homework and prepare snacks. Or I also provide before school care, as well this school year.
I have just recently finished my degree and will be looking to work next school year in the public schools. I will still be interested in providing services when that time comes in addition to working as a Para Professional Teacher's Aide.
Would love to chat when you would be interested in checking out my 2 refs on the site.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
My availability is valid through 11/28/13
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Alicia B. is a reference for Diane S.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Mary Beth A. is a reference for Diane S.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|