Nanny in Keene, NH 03431.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 24
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$20 per hour
I am a local yoga teacher in downtown Keene, NH. I have just moved to the area a few months ago and am looking for local parents who are seeking a babysitter or nanny. I have been babysitting for the last 7 years, and have watched a wide spectrum of children of different ages. I love working with children because they are full of life and help me stay amazed at the world around me. I feel comfortable watching up to 5 children at a time, and I have nannied for children with special needs. I am also an animal lover, and provide pet care services.
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 6/17/2014
My availability is valid through 8/30/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling