Nanny in Milford, NH 03055.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 30
- 12 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
Over 10 years of experience
Prepared play and learning materials and set up the children's environment.
Supervised children's play, making sure of their physical safety at all times.
Helped children with daily routines such as toileting, dressing, eating and sleeping.
Guided children's behavior and social development
Prepared healthy snacks and meals.
Maintained a safe, clean, appealing environment.
Performed simple first aid in emergencies.
Age Specific Experience
12 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Sign Language
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/14/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Nichelle Z. is a reference for Angela J.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Erin C. is a reference for Angela J.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|