Katie T. Nanny in Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922. Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Berkeley Heights, NJ
- Age 25
- 4 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
My name is Katie Tierney and I am currently a fifth grade teacher in Bridgewater, NJ. I have worked with and cared for children ages 3 up to 18 but I am also flexible to care for younger children as well. I am currently looking for a summer nanny job and I am available at the end of June (when the school year ends) until the start of September.
I am willing to tutor any children as well as nanny. I have years of experience caring for many children at once so a group of kids is no problem for me. I have my own car and am very flexible to drive anywhere. I can help with household chores as well as meal prep. I am very open to working different hours and certain weekends as well.
I am a fun loving individual and I am very active. I have taught tennis and basketball as well for over 10 years and I am happy to give any sports related lessons.
Age Specific Experience
4 years of paid child care experience with:
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Sign Language
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Will consider a part time position
- Available to start on 6/30/2014
My availability is valid through 7/16/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies