Nanny in Blackwood, NJ 08012.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 26
- 1 year paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$20 per hour
I am currently a part-time nanny for an almost 2 year old boy. I began this job to help me get through graduate school (financially) and after a little over a year I can say it's been one of the best decisions I've made. I've grown to love the entire family as if they were my own and I truly enjoy the time that I spend with them. My education includes a Bachelors degree in Biology and I am currently pursuing my Masters in Biomedical Sciences with an anticipated graduation date for this upcoming May. In my spare time I love to go bowling and check out the latest films in theaters. I also enjoy baking and trying new recipes!
Age Specific Experience
1 year of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
1 year of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 3/2/14
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Travel with Family
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling