Nanny in Carteret, NJ 07008.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 30
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $13-$17 per hour
Hi!! My name is Christina and I am 23 years old College Graduate with a BA in Elementary Education and American Studies. I have a lot of childcare experience and worked with children of all ages! I worked in the infant and toddler room at a day care center in 2006 and also as a one-on-one aide in a Special Education school in 2007. I am a friendly, fun, outgoing, polite, and enthusiastic baby sitter and have many references available upon your request! I love out-door activities with children and can also help with homework as well as driving to after-school activities. I have a valid drivers license, a clean driving record and a reliable vehicle so reliable transportation is definite! I look forward to hearing from you!!
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Pervasive Development Disorder
- Premature Newborn
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Lifting and Transferring
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help