Nanny in Cedar Grove, NJ 07009.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Cedar Grove, NJ
- Age 27
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Rating (1 review)
Preferred Rate $10-$20 per hour
I am an experienced Nanny with a true passion for working with children. I now have a baby of my own who I plan to care for as long as I am working as a childcare provider.
I graduated from college with a major in Psychology and am currently attending additional counseling and child development trainings.
During the past six years I have had the chance to gain even more experience as a Nanny through working with many loving families. Prior to this, my experiences include years if babysitting and tutoring, as well as holding positions as camp counselor, cheerleading/gymnastics coach, and children's mentor at the YMCA.
I have worked with children of all ages in groups as large as 20 children at the YMCA, so I am accustomed to and have experience working with many children at once. Through holding this position I have also been trained in handling emergency situations.
My family, friends, and employers would all agree that I am optimistic, motivated, honest, and enthusiastic!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Delayed Speech
- Learning Disabilities
- Pervasive Development Disorder
- Premature Newborn
Special Needs Services Experience
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Assistance With Transportation
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Sign Language
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/26/14
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
Denielle is an exceptional child care provider. She is responsive, nurturing, committed, creative, and reliable. Our family is very lucky to have her caring for our son. I cannot say enough good things about my experience working with her. Please contact me with questions at (917) 692-1180.