Nanny in Chesterfield, NJ 08515.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 57
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
Name: Kushalpal Kaur
Phone 313 212-4655
RE: Live in Nanny
I possess more than 10 years of progressive experience as a live in nanny and 6+ years with new born babies/twins to school going children. I understand the need for sanitizing. and fun & laughter as much as healthy food prep. But safety comes first.
I have taken care of children's laundry , food prep, organizing their closets and keeping their play area tidy, driving to them to/from school, activities, parks, library. Organizing play dates, birthday parties was part of routine.
What I have most enjoyed is interacting with children and make learning fun.
I believe in early childhood development through creative an interactive environment and making learning fun.
I am a non smoker, a neat organized person with a love for sports, music and reading.
I am CPR certified.
Have a clean driving record
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Delayed Speech
- Learning Disabilities
- Mobility Challenges
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bed Baths
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Insulin Injections
- Lifting and Transferring
- Mobility Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Sign Language
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/3/14
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies