Gina Marie N.
Nanny in East Hanover, NJ 07936.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
East Hanover, NJ
- Age 26
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
Gina Marie’s Bio
My name is GinaMarie. I am a certified teacher, my major was Elementary Education K-5. I have been a babysitter for 7 years and I love children. I like to help children learn, play games, do arts&crafts, play sports, and play with trucks or dolls! I have babysat children of all ages plus multiple children at a time. I have been background checked through the state of NJ and have proof to show. I am available during the week and on the weekends. I am also a huge animal lover and very comfortable around any type of pets. I am also a non-smoker and have my own car. If you have any questions then please feel free to ask. I like forward to hearing from you!
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
- Pervasive Development Disorder
Special Needs Services Experience
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help