Nanny in Edison, NJ 08820.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 30
- 16 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $15-$40 per hour
Hello all! My name is Dina and I am a 30 year old female living in Edison, NJ. I have extensive experience working with children of all ages. I'll try to keep this short and sweet and simply hit the highlights for anyone reading. Any other questions, please don't hesitate to message me!
The words I would use to describe myself as a caregiver and teacher:
*Caregiver*Babysitter*Dual certified general/special education teacher* Home and community behavioral therapist trained in Applied Behavior Analysis*
I have 9 years of experience teaching in several private and public schools throughout New Jersey. I have been a caregiver and sitter for as long as I can remember, including my own younger siblings as soon as I was old enough to start helping. I have taken time off from my wonderful classroom to enroll in an online degree program pursuing another degree in early childhood development, as well as my first doctoral course. I am thrilled to have a more flexible scheule to work with day and night, and am eager to provide a fun, fresh, and positive environment for children while they patiently await the return of the people they love the most.
-I can cook and am fine with keeping a clean home during my time at your home, and light cleaning is fine also. That no trouble for me, as long as my primary focus is on your little ones. If your children have allergies or specialized diets, please feel free to mention this to me, as I prefer to research anything I am unfamiliar with beforehand.
-ALL Questions are welcome ! Nothing regarding my schedule or rates are set in stone, so please ask away as I can make accommodations on times and days easily. Everything is dependent upon what your family is looking for and if weekends are needed I am willing to work that out to advocate for their needs.
Age Specific Experience
16 years of paid child care experience with:
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
- Mobility Challenges
- Pervasive Development Disorder
- Sensory Integration Disorder
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Assistance With Transportation
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Mobility Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 1/1/17
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling