Jasmine S. Nanny in Edison, NJ 08820.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 29
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $13-$25 per hour
I have numerous years of babysitting experience under my belt. I have always enjoyed working with kids, which is why I pursued my associates degree in Early childhood education. I have also just recently graduated with my bachelor's degree in Communication studies from Kean University. The key to a great babysitter is someone who remembers what it was like to be a child themselves, and be able to let loose and have fun! I love reading, arts, crafts, and playing games. I have experience working with children of all ages. I have also worked in a afterschool latchkey daycare program and completed 60 hours of volunteer work in a preschool environment.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/25/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help